Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16/12/2008

Wah...moody...no mood...BORING!!!

Am I giving myself too much trouble??
Am I stressing myself too much?
Am I giving excuses to escape from all the reality?
Am I torturing myself?

I dunno...I wonder...I worry...
What was happening to me actually?
I been asking the same damm question again and again...
But still, I cant get the answer...

Come on, is really enough for myself to behave like this..
I hate myself...
I hate myself for behaving like this...
I hate myself for troubling myself this much...
I hate myself for doing all this over and over again...

What should I do?
How should I release myself...
How can I set myself free...

I hate this kind of feelings so so so much...
Arghhh............
Stupid Me...
Dumb Me..



*visit me in the hospital if you guys never see me online for atleast 2days...
people got only ONE Appendicitis, but i think i got TWO..
I went for the surgery 4years ago, I think I gonna "VISIT" the same doctor again,
and i need to ask him whether he left any scalpel, cotton or needle inside my stomach,
or if he forgot to take out the "cheong" that make me suffer for painess on and off...
wish me luck or I will sue the doctor...*

Gosh, pain like hell..

1 comment:

-meic- said...

lol...u don siao la..
but hor..
now jz u know u stupid??
wakakaka