HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
YaYaYa, I know I'm abit late for the greeting, but still I still wanna shout out HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Recalling back my memory on the new year eve...
I like fireworks actually, but I choose to stay at house alone during new year eve...
Don't feel like going out, but no doubt, I feel lonely when the clock showing me is 12am sharp...
Everyone out there is shouting HAPPY NEW YEAR, but me myself just wishing myself silently!!
MC ask me to join her, SK ask me to join them as well, but I really don't know WHY will I choose to stay at house...
The Curve was quite near to my house, I can actually heard the sound of the fireworks, the first tears of my 2009 just dropping like this, shame huh...
The first time I feel so lonely during new year eve, I keep telling myself to enjoy to the max before the eve, but still....
Anyway, 2008 had reach an end...
I should not said that it is a tough year for me, the only bad thing only happen on September, I should feel grateful for that...
Atleast I'm celebrating 2007 new year eve with him,
Atleast I had my last valentine celebration wit him,
Atleast I had my 21st birthday celebration with him,
Atleast I had my last Chinese New Year celebration with him,
Atleast I can celebrated his 21st birthday with him,
Atleast I went Hong Kong with him,
Atleast Atleast and Atleast, so why not i feel grateful right?
The first christmas celebration without him,
The first new year eve celebration without him,
and I know that, I will be celebrating,
2009 birthday without him,
2009 valentine without him,
2009 chinese new year without him,
and so on...
Life still goes on,
Better in time,
Times can heal it...
I keep reminding me the same damm things again and again,
and i believe that my year 2009 will be awesome and i will be better and better...
Although I do not have any perfect, joyful and enjoyable new year eve celebration, but I do believe that I will still have some sort of surprise on the upcoming event,
" SURPRISE MAKE ME FEEL WARM!!!"
Wahahaha....
Happy New Year, everyone out day...
Happy COW Year,
Happy LEMBU Year...
Happy 2009...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wee..im the 1st to drop a comment for u..wakaka..
ermm..2008 had happen alot of thgs..tons of bad thgs had effect our life..from all this thgs we learn it n grown up..mayb all this thgs reali make us feel painful..but u can view it in another way..i gains the exp n make us more tough!!come on baby, don think so much..2009 jz start onli..we have to stay sweet n use our hand to make our life colourful lik rainbow..^^
don wori be happy
or don wori be silly
if gt anythgs can call me n chat..
but don miscall la..
i pok kai oredi=.=
no matter how the relationship between u n him..i still treat u as my fren la..*cos i wanna go ur hse gt ang pau n ask ah beng help me format com*
wakaka..
- stay chubby -
Post a Comment