It been so long i never hang out till midnight untill yesterday...reach house at around 3am in the morning..headed down to KLANG for a dinner with sherlene as her belated birthday party at Carey Island..the dished over there is delicious, fresh and the pricing is reasonable, satisfied for it..went over to Klang Executive Club for a short session drinks and a small celebration for sherlene's BF's friend..his friends are just nice and friendly..
Met a new friend who look so much like JJ Lin, a very cute boy, a gentleman "boy", he is just a boy I should said, because he was only 19..he was so adorable, the way he speak in mandarin and hokkien, so nice and friendly..a very cute BOY...
Happy Belated Birthday once again, Ms Sherlene..
Come over to KL, and we bring you a day trip, haha...
Finally, get to meet up with my girls today..brunch at BarBQ plaza and as usual, tea time at our all time favourite---StarBuck..
Still we share, we talk and we laugh..really really long time never meet both of you already, thank for sharing the precious time with me when I'm so down even both of you are having exam..really thank so much..
Lets go for facial and lets shop at Kota Damansara one day...waiting for it..
To Kai Yun and RuYin..
There should be so much things i would like to share with you guys actually, but you all know me well, i really dunno how to put it in word, i rather put all or i should said i'm hiding all inside my heart, keeping everythings myself? I really do not know..
I realize so much after Kai Yun telling us her story, i'm not the one who suffering in life only, what i lose now is just a realtionship, so what? but how bout other who facing those strees even more than me just like kai yun? LOVE is not everythings, i know, but it do take times to heal as i always said, i dunno whether I'm 100% recover from all the past or I'm just pretending, I really dunno, even me myself could not understand what was deep inside my heart..I really really mind for everythings that happened these few years, never ever share everythings with everyone because i really dunno by how even i wanted so much...
我真的没有爱下去的勇气,那种感觉至今我都还记得,
爱将我高高举起以后,再狠狠地把我的心坠落,
那种心痛的感觉,真的很难形容!!
真的有好多的话想告诉你们,可是我真的不知道该如何或从何说起,
因为这4年来,我从没告诉过你们我的感情生活,
永远都只告诉你们在这段感情中我有多快乐,多幸福,
不快乐的事情,我也从来没有告诉过你们,
所以这一次的感觉,真的很痛,心真的还会痛!!
到底我是真的看开了,不想再向你们提这段感情的创伤,还是我又选择了逃避,把我认为并不太坏的事情告诉你们,最坏的又自己自己受了起来?
心里有好多的问号想问你们,可是话到嘴边,却又说不出了,真的好讨厌这样的自己!!
4年了,用了4年的时间来爱一个人,却用了不到一个月的时间来放弃同样的一个人,
世界不停地在改变,而我们也随着周围的环境在改变,
习惯真的是很可怕的东西,我也不知道我爱他,还是习惯了有他?
以前,真的很喜欢与你们混在一起的时间,在学校的时间,
有争执,有欢笑,有眼泪,更有不少的回忆,
怀念以前单纯的快乐,好久好久没让自己好好的快乐了!!
受过伤的心,我真的不知道还需要多久的时间来复原,
我真的不知道,我宁愿自己可以好好的大哭一场,
可是不知道为什么,眼泪真得再也流不出来了,
累了,倦了,还是心已没有感觉了?
我值得真正的快乐,不是吗?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment