Sunday, November 2, 2008

1/11/2008

Is NOVEMBER 2008...
Happy Birthday to my Dearest Grandma..love you lots...

Wake up early today as well...went to 1U for movie, High School Musical3...although i never watch 1&2, but i still vote 9/10 for this movie....is awesome...i just like the movie so much,will be watching 1&2 later on...
Haha, I thought I will be afraid of stepping back into 1U and cinema for so long so long, but after today, I realize I really enjoy of watching movie actually..I'm just loving it...so come on people, date me out for movie, i will be saying YES...haha..I love movie...I love 1U...

Went to Sri Petaling for Grandma birthday dinner..We were so late when we reach there...
But we still enjoy the dinner so much...we enjoy eating, we enjoy chatting, we enjoy the cake, we enjoy the photo capturing session and I enjoy making my Grandma smile...is so fun and warm seeing her laugh happily...Happy Blessed Birthday my dear Grandma...

There is not only relationship we can talk about in the world...there is still so much fun other than LOVE...family, friends, and so much more...so enjoy as much as you can when you are still single..and I were enjoying every single moment of mine...never ever want to waste anytime on it...enjoy my single life untill I found the right guy..enjoy kao kao people...

情断了,綁不住,试着放手,走或不走,留或不留,我不想懂!!!

No comments: