Friday, October 31, 2008

31/10/2008

The last day of OCTOBER...I enjoy myself a lot on the last day of the month...
So tired, so exhausted but we do have a lot of fun for the girls hang out...
We went to JUSCO Bukit Tinggi Klang today...have our dinner at BBQ plaza after we walk around...i think we are quite satisfied for the food there..After dinner, we switched ourself to EURO FUNFAIR Bukit Tinggi Klang which we had desired for so long...the entrance fees was RM3, but the games inside was expensive..RM4-RM8 per game...alots of new games over there, but i only try on the 360 degree turn...at the moment, i feel like i can fly, but i can only fly inside the cage...all the things goes upside down...I shout as loud as I can, the stupid YING laughing at me...after shouting for so long, i realize I'm so funny of shouting that loud, wahahaha...but the strees was gone...totally gone..I think I should try on more excited game if i got the chance again...I Know I Am PENAKUT...wahahaha...
Pay RM3 for the entrance fees, pay RM6 for only a game...we headed back to JUSCO to grab ourself a drink from starbuck...finally i got mine caramel macchitto after so long, but the taste over there was a bit different, not that nice like what i usually have from other places...than we pack ourself a 7inch pizza, nice and delicious pizza from Bukit Tinggi JUSCO...
OH MY GOD, can you believe that we eat non stop when we hang together while we keep mentioning that we need diet? but is ok, as long as we are happy with it... (atleast I still lost few KGs already ma)
wah, i'm so tired, so sleepy but I'm still blogging here...too excited for the whole, too happy and too enjoy...I love my friday, I love 31st October...(HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU)

Good Night People...I'm sleepy and I'm tired...

To The Someone:
haha, another way of releasing strees is by shouting...a better way than drinking, crying and missing you...wahaha...
anyway, thanks for offering me your hand, your shouder and your eye for seeing me typing my complain...but i don't think i need it for quite sometimes la..thank so much also...wahahah...
and, dun miss me too much or else you will get addicted, MR 7-eleven...




No comments: