Today, I have so much to say, so many feelings to share with, but i seem cant't put all that into word....
There is a sadness and emptiness goes around me again and again...and i do not know what was happening actually, i'm just so balck, so vacant..
I been thinking about everythings that happened in this past few years and even the past 20days...not any single tear runs down my cheek...i been thinking of him the whole day, every single word that he had said, everythings single things that he had done to me...i realize, there is so much lie on him actually, especially those bad 20days, i'm just wonder how can he been telling so much lie yet he can still pretend that he are the right one...he can still pretend that he done nothing wrong and he can even pretend and yell at me telling me that what he said is TRUE...he never feel shameful on his own lie...and he is enjoying fooling on me and cheating on me...all the things he said keep repeating in my mind, but it doesn't mean that i miss him and it surely won't be i still love him...i'm just wonder, what was the purpose for him to be a liar...
But, that was not important anymore, i think i let it go earlier on, so i got no much feelings on what feelings, what word i had by now...it is so annoying for me to think so actually...
Everyone say that i recover faster than what had they expected, i use less than a month to cope with all this, to stand with all this, and i'm still so fine for who i am now, i'm so glad bout it...
They expected I will still be crying, I will still be very moody, yes no doubt, i'm might be moody sometime, but he is not the main purpose for me to feel sad, JUST, nothing go right in my mind...
I stay tough for who I am and what I am now...
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment